Celebrating "50 Years Tibet Institute Rikon"
07.15 a.m. Door opening, security check
09.15 a.m. Please be in your seats
09.30 to 11.30 a.m. Official Function with His Holiness the Dalai Lama
12.00 to 14.00 p.m. Lunch and Musical Conclusion
15.00 p.m. End of the event
Organized by Tibet Institute Rikon with support of Tibetan Community in Switzerland & Liechtenstein
Official Function with H.H. the Dalai Lama to celebrate the 50th anniversary of the Tibet Institute
- Religious ceremony, welcoming speeches, musical contributions, short film, book launch and surprises
- Speech of H.H. the Dalai Lama
Lunch and Conclusion (included in the ticket)
- Lunch organized by Tibetan Women’s Organisation
- Drinks organized by Tibetan Youth Association
- Conclusion with music and more
Tickets can be purchased at www.ticketcorner.ch
Please click here
Categories and ticket prices
Category 1 CHF 45 (incl. lunch)
Category 2 CHF 35 (incl. lunch)
Children aged 2 years and above require a regular ticket.
Tickets for persons with wheelchairs are only sold under
email@example.com or 0900 800 800 (CHF 1.19/min.)
Sponsor Tickets (sold out)
You have the possibility to sponsor this event by purchasing a sponsor ticket for CHF 500 or more.
Your advantages would be: A separate entrance into the hall, a very well located seat during the Official Function and a reserved seat with waiter service for the lunch.
All income from the sale of tickets shall be incurred for the event program. His Holiness the Dalai Lama never accepts an honorarium for his public appearances. Whatever is left after all costs are paid, will be donated to charities.
The languages used during the Official Function will be Tibetan and German. We are providing a simultaneous translation
- from Tibetan to German
- from German to English
Headsets will be placed on your seat and must be returned after the event.
Travel directions and shuttle bus
We kindly ask you to use environmentally friendly transportation for your travels.
There is no parking directly at the Eulachhallen.
We are offering a free Shuttle bus from Winterthur Station to the Eulachhallen and back
- Departure from Winterthur Station at “Kante G”
- Operating from 07.00 to 08.30 a.m. and 12.00 noon to 15.00 p.m.
- Included in your event ticket
In order to make the event a success for all, we request all visitors to pay close attention to our security advice:
- Please arrive 90 minutes prior to the start of the event to allow for sufficient time for security checks
- Eulachhallen will open from 07:15 a.m.
- Please take your seat in the “Halle 2” at least 15 minutes prior to the start of the event
- No big bags or backpacks may be brought into the Eulachhallen (maximum DIN A4 size)
- You can drop your luggage at the luggage tent outside the hall for a fee
- No animals may be brought to this event
- The following items must not be brought into the Eulachhallen:
- All sorts of food
- Glass items
- Spray bottles
- Firecrackers or other pyrotechnic articles
- Flammable, corrosive or foul-smelling liquids
- Banners, flags or flyers
- Weapons of any kind, or any other sharp items
- Professional cameras (subject to decision by our stewards)
- Liquids: one PET bottle of max. 50 cl per person is allowed (no glass or metal bottles)